Friday, January 19, 2007

Work Sits On My Face, Forces Me To Enjoy It

Sorry about the lack of new posts. Apparently my boss and I have different interpretations of what I am supposed to be doing here at the office. I thought they were paying me to read my email, write a blog and foster a positive interoffice atmosphere by dressing nicely and telling my co-workers all about the great movies I’ve seen recently. He thinks I’m paid to work. We’re still in negotiations, but I’m pretty sure we’ll reach an agreement by Monday. And by “agreement,” I mean he and I will come to terms on some sort of an arrangement that we both find acceptable. Because that’s what an agreement is.

Have a great weekend – unless you read this and said, “Boy that was a shitty cop out post,” in which case I hope your weekend sucks. And stop looking at that cute picture. It’s not for you!

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss Nines said...

Cute. Real cute.

January 19, 2007 at 4:22:00 PM EST  
Blogger Brandon said...

I personally think the photo would be cuter if the animal in it was a saltwater crocodile. Or a pizza delivery man.

January 19, 2007 at 4:27:00 PM EST  
Blogger Anne said...

good employee. don't be too irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.

Cute, I agree. Unique. Just like everyone else :)

January 19, 2007 at 5:40:00 PM EST  
Blogger Brutal Honesty said...

I'm in the same negotiations with my boss.....

January 19, 2007 at 6:16:00 PM EST  
Blogger kiwi said...

You and I must have the same job, except my boss took negotions too far and now all blog related websites are blocked. Beware.

January 19, 2007 at 7:00:00 PM EST  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Those bosses never understand the importance of good socialization skills...good luck with the negotiations, hopefully you end up with the better side of the deal.

January 19, 2007 at 8:18:00 PM EST  
Blogger kat said...

I loved this post! It wasn't lame at all.

(Dog plus baby helped of course.)

January 21, 2007 at 11:03:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home