Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lonelyboy15

I know it’s been quiet around here. Too quiet. Like the quiet right before a ghost comes out of the shadows and scares you. And I’m sorry about that. I really am. I miss you guys. I feel like Andy Dufresne when he went through the period where he was repeatedly attacked by The Sisters, feeling alone and isolated and busy all the time. But it’s all for a good cause. Me. And honestly, it’s kind of fun. Basically, I watch videos all day long. Then I go home at night and watch TV. Sometimes on the weekends I go outside, but it’s confusing because I can’t pause it, so I don’t stay out long.

Anyway, the great part is that I’ve got all these videos that end up on the cutting room floor even though I really like them. Such as this one. You may have seen it before, but if there’s one thing this blog doesn’t care about it’s being current and hip. In fact, we pride ourselves on being behind the times. (There will be a tribute and retrospective for Kurt Vonnegut sometime in May.) Basically, who cares if you’re seen it. It’s hilarious. If I had even the vaguest idea how to work a video camera (or owned a video camera) and friends attractive enough to pull it off, these are the kinds of movies I would make. Luckily for the people who actually made it, I have none of those things. So the genre is all theirs . . . for now!