Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Happens

In case anyone is wondering what not to buy me for a last minute holiday gift, this is it.*

Merry Christmas, everyone. May your day be filled with presents, egg nog, and satisfying bowel movements.

_____________________________
* I love Wikipedia’s bullet points about what these statues represent, especially this one: “The idea that God will manifest her/himself when s/he is ready, without regard for whether we human beings are ready or not.”

Shepherd: “Jacob, where were you? You missed it!”
Jacob: “I was over there pooping. What happened?”
Shepherd: “The savior of man was born!”
Jacob: “Wow! Huh, I guess I should have held it.”
Shepherd: “Probably, yeah.”

5 Comments:

Blogger Maxine Dangerous said...

*rofl!!* :)

December 24, 2008 at 7:12:00 PM EST  
Anonymous someone said...

hee-hee. I learn something new every time I come here. bowel movements? or are you going green?

December 24, 2008 at 7:40:00 PM EST  
Blogger molls said...

did you know that El Cagon ("The Pooper") is actually a character in the nativity scene in Spain? It's like this big joke...he'll be hiding in the background, relieving himself, while everyone else is paying their respects to lil baby jesus. Spain's weird.

December 25, 2008 at 5:53:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Dale said...

Why is Santa's shit bright orange?

December 26, 2008 at 1:49:00 PM EST  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Wait, you DON'T want one of those? I want like 100 of them lined up in a glass case.

Hey, have you been by the site for hte play I'm writing? I think you'd get a bang out of the videos.

www.woodsugars.com

December 29, 2008 at 12:12:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home