Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Important Vagina Update!

I get home from my meeting and read Dan’s post.

Brooke: “Monkey butt.” [What!? Like you don’t have weird names for your boyfriend?] “I just read your post. Do you think women compare the color of stuff coming out of their hoo-has with the color grid to determine whether of not they have a yeast infection?”

Dan: “Yes.”

Brooke: “Really?” [Takes a bite of his fajita.]

Dan: “What else could it be?”

Brooke: “The strip tests the PH levels of your special place and turns a dark green if you have a yeast infection.”

Dan: “Oh, that makes so much more sense.”

Brooke: “Please tell the folks on your blog that you don’t think ladies have weird multicolored goop coming out of their parts.”

Dan: “I just thought you were really healthy.”

9 Comments:

Blogger deezee said...

you two are quite a team.

March 10, 2009 at 4:20:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kristin said...

I was (seriously) going to post, "You guys are awesome." But it appears that deezee took my sentiment. Guess you can spend the rest of the day feeling rad. (By the way, I am trying to bring back "rad" as a regularly used word. Please help.)

March 11, 2009 at 5:29:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aside from awesome, you two are seriously awkward.

March 12, 2009 at 3:22:00 AM EDT  
Blogger David said...

You need to tell Brooke to make her own lunch...

I thought I would change it up a bit.

March 12, 2009 at 10:36:00 AM EDT  
Blogger the frog princess said...

Please hug Brooke for me.

:)

March 12, 2009 at 12:37:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI: The song by Lisa Hannigan is free on Amazon!

March 12, 2009 at 12:38:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Scottsdale Girl said...

that commercial scares me on so many levels. And I am sorry Brooke but I totally thought the same thing Dan did about the "Color Grid".

Gah.

March 12, 2009 at 8:48:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Camels & Chocolate said...

Uh, oddly enough I call my boyfriend Monkey Butt, too (I'm not even kidding).

March 13, 2009 at 12:36:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just thought you wrote the last post for comedic effect. Did you notice that "healthy" was fluorescent yellow? I'm pretty sure that vagina's aren't radioactive in their natural state.

March 13, 2009 at 9:36:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home