Monday, June 29, 2009

I’m Sorry, I Couldn’t Hear You Above All My Subtle Yearning

Brooke: “We should play more games. Remember how much fun Scategories was?”
Dan: “Yeah, and I love that card game you taught me.”
Brooke: “Chinese poker?”
Dan: “Yes! And we could get Chinese checkers.”
Brooke: “Have you ever played mancala, with the beads? We should get a mancala board.”
Dan: “Oh, and we should get Wii.”
Brooke: “Yeah! And then we could just stare at the wall.”
Dan: . . .
Brooke: “If we got weed we wouldn’t have to play any games.”
Dan: “I said Wii.”

5 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Weed would be so much cheaper. Also, you wouldn't have to worry about getting tennis elbow.

I vote for weed.

June 29, 2009 at 3:05:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Phatchik said...

Weed + Wii = match made in heaven

June 29, 2009 at 3:18:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you liveblogging tonight?

June 29, 2009 at 8:08:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Native Minnow said...

I imagine that playing Scatergories while stoned would result in some of the lowest scores in the history of the game. You should try it and see.

July 1, 2009 at 3:22:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, stoned Scattergories is pretty awesome. You get very creative and clever with the alliteration, and the timer (once you figure out how to work it) ensures that your session moves at a much brisker pace than stoned Trivial Pursuit.

July 1, 2009 at 5:35:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home