Monday, August 31, 2009

Magic Broom Sweeps Its Way Into Public's Heart

Holy shit! Literally.

Listen, I get it. It's the summer. Down time. Everyone's on vacation. News is hard to come by. The State Fair closed up last week and since the economy crashed no one has money to drink and drive. And the heat! Even murderers are waiting for the humidity to subside before getting back to work. Slow times at Ridgemont High. I get it.

But if you're going to cover the holy broom story, at least cover it right.

8 Comments:

Blogger mance01 said...

oh my god they talked about that with straight faces for 2 and a half minutes.

August 31, 2009 at 2:43:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Sara said...

that was riveting!

August 31, 2009 at 3:30:00 PM EDT  
Blogger rvega said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 31, 2009 at 4:44:00 PM EDT  
Blogger rvega said...

I think my favorite part is the line "Standing On It's Own". These people are journalists and can't use the correct form of 'its'. Nice work, WSFA.

August 31, 2009 at 4:45:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hate to burst their bubble but I did that with a broom when I was about 7. My grandfather was amazed but this shit is old news.

August 31, 2009 at 7:28:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only Jesus had had that broom...all of the non-believers would have been converted for sure! Water to wine, raising the dead, eh. Free standing BROOM!! I'm convinced!
Canadian Queen

August 31, 2009 at 7:29:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Cath said...

Yeah... I live there. :\

September 1, 2009 at 9:51:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Schmutzie said...

This weblog is being featured on Five Star Friday!
http://www.fivestarfriday.com/2009/09/five-star-fridays-edition-68.html

September 1, 2009 at 10:56:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home